Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-Do of my Althar Homebrew Setting Map

I like it! (But I am also a big fan of Three Islands Press' typography work.) The whole map is wonderful.

Excellent map, I love the decoration and the overall style.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Great map! I once again love the look of your cities and the whole map is very consistent.

It’s absolutely incredible! I love taking my time and looking through every single little detail on it. And there’s SO much detail! Haha. The colors are so nice and even though I’m looking at it digitally, it just feels like something I could be holding on my hands. Your lineart is so beautiful too. Honestly looking at this map just makes me wanna make more maps, haha <3
    No idea how to make this look pretty, lol ignore me

Commissions open! https://vgen.co/JulieJubz or https://ko-fi.com/juliejubz/commissions

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Atlas View Post
    I'm really partial to that fraktur style font as I like the mood it conveys (that gothic-fantasy edge is super fitting to my setting) - would you possibly have any reccomendations for nice readable fonts that could pair well with it to replace the ones I've used for the towns & forests?!
    Honestly, finding anything decent to pair with fraktur types is something I struggle with quite a bit. I've usually ended up pairing fraktur with fraktur when I've used them. My favourite ones are almost all from Peter Wiegel, he's got a ton of amazing fonts including a good number of fraktur ones.

Funnily enough, I think you actually have a nice combo in here already: I really love how this script looks with the blackletter font. Don't know how much sense it makes thematically, but my eye really likes these two together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	137322
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected Kash's Avatar

It's crazy, this map is wonderful. Congratulations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12