i think it somehow didnt send my last replay, either way,

thanks for the detailed response, i agree that i was too timid with cutting away from my initial landmasses because i liked their shape, however i now really wanna finish the map and finally use it, after all like you said i dont wanna get bored and frustrated and just toss it. Its my first time doing a map like this so a lot was learned but i dont wanna fall into the trap of endlessly redoing the map part of my project. I hope it still looks good tho, i tried to go for more land then our world, to achieve a bit of a unique feel.

i have however two question:

1. I noticed that more incise flow and percipitation looks like it allows for better terrain, however that also (obviously) erodes away my mountain peaks. Is there any way to prevent that or reverse that effect ?

2. I am already working in continent sections, thats why i am also concerned with the detail because Wilbur would not be able to handle the whole world map for me, however how would i go about recreating the same river systems when i load the map in Wilburg for a more detailed close up section ?