What is the intended purpose of the map?
It looks like you're doing a "picture of a map" in the sense that there is an illustration in the context of a parchment surface with a wax seal affixed. I find that red seal a bit jarring, but I have ranted far too often in the past about pictures of maps vs. maps so I won't do it again.

I'm partial to the vertical versions of the map (the second and last), but the parchment border on the last one overwhelms the piece entirely. I don't like what the horizontal frames do to the proportions in the first and fourth. The fourth one feels more coherent the others, but I'm not real fond of the ears on the sides of the frame.

The second one feels the best to me, but it has a weird sloping top caused by the flag not having sky behind it and the size of the light-colored map key at the bottom is wildly unbalanced with the top. The ragged edges contribute to the feeling of imbalance. Possibly extending the sky up to even out the top and putting a mask across the ragged left and right of the illustration might balance that one out enough to make it a winner.