Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March/April/May '24 Lite Challenge: The pass of Yush Elnokt

XCali
    Definitely a useful map. Nice work so far.

(If I have to nitpick, then maybe that half circle in the middle of the map. For some reason the crisp text next to blurred line art looks odd there. This specifically is probably not a map breaking issue, but having crisp detail right next to blurred detail can draw attention in some cases. It takes away from map immersion as a whole. For example if you found an old map and it had faded line art on it, well that is perfectly normal. But then you saw printed new ink on it, wouldn't that then make you think the crisp new ink was added to alter the map? Hope that makes sense )

but that said, good work!
    Thank you Xcali. I tried to add some opacity to the half circle, but I think the problem is the type of line, and I cannot correct this.

Turambar
    Well done! I love the floor plan especially.
    I'm happy that you liked it. I tried to do the plan of the keep to accomplish the idea of a structure really hard to conquer.

Bogie
    Well done combining the 2 maps.
    You asked if anyone spotted any mistakes. There are a couple spelling errors. on the bottom of the scroll you wrote "mortal and contagiuos illnes", it should be "contagious illness".
    Minor errors, but if easily fixed, it should be.
    thank you Bogie, I fixed the mistakes.

wminish
    I'm loving this piece so far Simkin. Both the maps are great and I like the overall layout and the decoration.
    I really appreciate that, wminish. Thanks alot

and this is the definitive map

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yush Elknotdef.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	137479

hope you like it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12