Thread: Continent and Higher Detail Regional Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It sounds like you're interested in browsing portfolios, so feel free to view my fantasy map portfolio and see if anything stands out to you, some of my work is in your price range and other pieces are higher priced. My Discord is linked in my signature and off my website as well, and if you would like to move forward with me, send me a message there! There are also other awesome artists on the guild so you should get several inquiries shortly.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    It sounds like you're interested in browsing portfolios, so feel free to view my fantasy map portfolio and see if anything stands out to you, some of my work is in your price range and other pieces are higher priced. My Discord is linked in my signature and off my website as well, and if you would like to move forward with me, send me a message there! There are also other awesome artists on the guild so you should get several inquiries shortly.
    Hi Tiana!

I've taken a look at your portfolio - nice work btw!
    Some of your 2021-2022 work particularly struck out to me as far as style goes. (E.g. the Earandil land map)
    I'm going to give it a little more time to allow some other artists and guild members to post.

However, your ballpark price menu has made me realize I should up my budget a little bit. The one thing I do not want to do is undervalue an artist's time and work.
    I've edited my budget and some other details as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_CHA View Post
    Hi Tiana!

I've taken a look at your portfolio - nice work btw!
    Some of your 2021-2022 work particularly struck out to me as far as style goes. (E.g. the Earandil land map)
    I'm going to give it a little more time to allow some other artists and guild members to post.

However, your ballpark price menu has made me realize I should up my budget a little bit. The one thing I do not want to do is undervalue an artist's time and work.
    I've edited my budget and some other details as a result.
    $150-$250 is a fine entry point! I sell a lot of maps at that price point, basically you're buying time spent making the map, so if you put in $300-$500 you get more time than you do with a $150 map. At any rate, thank you for valuing an artist's time and skill. I'm glad you like the Earandil land map. Of course I do maps in all of my styles from past to present, I develop new styles as people request them. So I can do one in that style, or develop a unique look for your map too. But certainly you may hold out for other submissions, as there are many skilled artists here who would be happy to propose their portfolio. Discord me any time if you want to move forward and we can talk about specifics.

I think you need 2 more posts to be able to edit your posts, you could always comment on some finished maps.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!