Thread: Hello!!

Post Hello!!

Hello everyone! I'm Gwen, I'm new here. I love making maps even though I'm not really good at it. I just love creating maps for the stories I write, I'm more interested in all the placement world building, like why is this city here and not somewhere else. So when it comes to make them esthetically pleasing, i'm not that great haha, so all my maps look like googlemap, but as long as they are clear to me, it's fine.
    Just some quick info about me, I'm french (btw sorry if I do a lot of typos, english is not my native language). I'm a 3D animator, I'm still learning but I plan to make it my job.

Happy to be here among map creators!!

Hi Gwen, welcome to the guild.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

I like the way you think. It is something that fascinates me as well, to create these spaces that pulls you in for adventure.

Just FYI I started out here as hardly able to draw anything let alone a map. Just keep challenging yourself and trust me it will become easier.

Welcome to the mapping family!

P.S. Posting becomes much easier after the 5th message.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19