Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: King of the Trollhaunt Warrens

Hmmmmm....Maybe I'll try 'printing' them out as PDF's
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Post Update

Just like to say thanks again for the maps. And thanks also for the advice in getting them printed out. My Saturday D&D group is enjoying the maps tremendously. Keep up the good work!

We going to see any more of these Great maps?

Yes, I am just in the middle of moving houses. And I only have THREE MAPS TO GO!

Maybe by Mid Next Week!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Great! Good luck with the move.

Best wishes on the move, NK. Personally, I hate moving. After my last move, I vowed that if I had to move again, I was going to become a Buddhist and give up all of my possessions.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Praise

Just wanted to throw in my $0.02, and say thanks and well done to NeonKnight for the terrific maps. I'm just about to start my paragon tier campaign, and these maps will save me a ton of work and, more importantly, create for my gaming group a more immersive environment than would my horrific doodling.

Good luck with the house sale and eventual move! I'll definitely be back for the final three maps when your life gets back to normal.

Post thanks

I was going to labouriously scan in all the maps from the book, as I run my games using an overhead projector (projecting maps onto whiteboard surface), but thanks to you I was able to save a ton of time, thanks!

These maps are fantastic... after running my own custom campaign through heroic tier, I've decided to save some time for some of paragon tier and run the trollhaunt warrens (with a new little baby boy there is a lot less time to write my adventure and this fits in perfectly with the overall story).

Your maps are going to make everything SO much easier and better. CHEERS!

I guess Neon has gotten too busy to finish off this series of maps...are there any other cartographers out there who care to step up? I would do it myself, except I know almost nothing about this sort of thing.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast