Thread: What is "Rep" and how do I use it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Numbers are described in this thread...

I believe those numbers exist in this thread, somewhere early on.

If I'm not mistaken, you need 10 points of REP yourself to be able to grant a point of REP. You get a point for each 100 points of REP, and one for each year as a full member.

I've been a member since July 2007, and I have 435 points of REP, but I seem to grant 9 points of REP when I give it out.

I sometimes forget to grant REP, but whenever I remember and see REP worth posts and maps, I freely give it REP when I can. Sometimes I find that I REPped someone recently and cannot apply new REP, so I wait until I can (I believe 20 handouts of REP between REPping the same person is the amount required) sometimes even handing REP to less REP worthy posts, but I'm really trying to catch up to older REP I wanted to hand out, but couldn't...

Does that help, Immolate?

Edit: oh, and the number of total posts give additions to REP granting as well.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Very helpful GP. Not as convenient as having it posted somewhere but at least you can see figure it out. Thanks!