Thread: Land / Sea Fill Textures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I had looked at buying a pc from Alienware but it was gonna cost 12 grand. Anywho, I'd like to see some tuts using Eye Candy and Xenofex as I have those and use them often but I try to do my tuts without their benefit...using "out of the box" tools for a more general audience. I had always wondered how many people had them and I didn't want to do tuts that required people to buy add-ons. If this proves to be a good idea I could throw my hat in the ring and contribute some info as well and with some other things I have.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I had looked at buying a pc from Alienware but it was gonna cost 12 grand. Anywho, I'd like to see some tuts using Eye Candy and Xenofex as I have those and use them often but I try to do my tuts without their benefit...using "out of the box" tools for a more general audience. I had always wondered how many people had them and I didn't want to do tuts that required people to buy add-ons. If this proves to be a good idea I could throw my hat in the ring and contribute some info as well and with some other things I have.
    Ascension, I'd love to see some Eye Candy / Xenoflex tuts! I'm just using the cracks filter to see if I can make some good tiling roads...

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Ascension, I'd love to see some Eye Candy / Xenoflex tuts! I'm just using the cracks filter to see if I can make some good tiling roads...
    Yeah, absolutely post filter tuts. That'd be really interesting to see.