Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mountain brushes from Ramah's Aronbor map

Default GIMP conversion

Hey,

Hope you didn't mind, but I converted your awesome tolkein style brushes to GIMP format. I can't thank you enough for creating these precious brushes. They are truly amazing and I'm giving you credit for creating them, so you don't have to worry about theft. If you would like to see these brushes you can go here and check them out.

Mountain Brush Pack http://elenablackrose101.deviantart....shes-154508609
    Hill Brush Pack http://elenablackrose101.deviantart....shes-154523042

Thanks again for posting them. I'm quite new to map making, but I would love to use your brushes for my story that I'm writing. I wish that I could draw them that good, but I'm not big on drawing moutains. Anyways thanks alot and have a super awesome day! Keep up the good work!

seriusly amazing work m8 ! , by any chanse got some tree/forest brushes?

Hello again. I'm back. I haven't been here for so long. I missed you all and your amazing work.
    Things here (Greece) are terrible and now I'm trying to find a new job, so I was running around all the time and was not in the mood for anything "artistic".
    Hope things will change.

ElenaBlackRose: As I said when I posted the brushes they are free to use for whatever you want them. I'm glad you liked them enough to spend some time with them. Feel free to post them anywhere you want.
    I'm sure Ramah will be fine with that. After all he's a great guy.
    Last edited by vhailor27; 03-26-2010 at 08:00 AM.

Professional Artist

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking at incorporating these awesome symbols into a CC3 drawing style for the Cartographer's Annual (based on a map by forum member Sapiento). Of course we'll give full credit and I am sure we can arrange for a product voucher for our shop if you're interested. Let me know whether you have any concerns about the mountain symbols being used in CC3 (best to email me at ralf@profantasy.com).

All the best, Ralf

Hey I made Gimp brushes from these, but now I have Photoshop elements, so I'll be using the original now. Thanks. These are truly amazing brushes!

Blog Entries

Sweet! Repped and rated!
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

Blog Entries

Praise Ecellent! And Much Thanks

Well done, and our thanks to the both of you!

Great Stuff. Thank you

Thank you ever so much for these!

Thank you for these. It's really nice that you made a lot of different brushes for the same set.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast