Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voronoi Path plugin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Don't worry, we don't throttle folks for necroposting around here ... at least, I hope we don't, since I do it fairly regularly

Quote Originally Posted by nemmons View Post
    Sorry to bring up a dead thread but I have a question about how this works. I'm pretty new to GIMP and I'm wondering how you made it so that it only constructed the Voronoi Diagram within the boundary of the border you created? Or did it just generate one the size of the whole document, and then you just had to erase all of the lines outside the boundary? Thanks much for any help anyone can give me.
    IIR, the second. The script just extends the voronoi paths out to the edges of the image. So make a selection before stroking them (or use the fractalize script to jitter them a bit first).

I can pop up a quick demo if need be.

-Rob A>

If you wouldn't mind, that would be very helpful! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nemmons View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, that would be very helpful! Thank you.
    Just noticed there is a little sample at the plugin registry:

Is that clear enough? If you magic wand a selection before the stroke the stroke will stay within the selection.

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post

Is that clear enough? If you magic wand a selection before the stroke the stroke will stay within the selection.

-Rob A>
    Ah. That's the crucial bit of information I was lacking. Thanks very much for the help.

Guild Novice

Sorry for necroing this thread, but is it possible to create a Mac version? I also use Photoshop, so is it possible to create one for Photoshop?

I am using a Mac with Photoshop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12