Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changes!!!

Arcana> Best of luck with the site dude. It looks like the right colours but there is a wad of stuff "out of place" so to speak. And the envelopes FREAK ME OUT...

Since we're map nerds, would those be changing back to the CG-Compass or maybe to Parchments/Insert other Mapping Related Icon here?

*Wants to give existential pats on the back across vast distances*
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, that stuff will definitely be changing back...I wanted to get the colors right first so you guys would feel a little more at home. The images for EVERYTHING will be changing to look more like its supposed to within the next few days.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Blog Entries

Every change you make brings back the homely feeling of the site.
    I do wonder why you had to change though? Is this new board faster or less bandwidth? Can it do more or is it less vulnerable to attack? Is the old board style no longer supported or something? I don't want to sound unappreciative of your work, I'm just interested as to what facilitated the change?

Oh, and will the rep counter be returning to the sidebar alongside the little green scale thingy? I like to see how much rep I'm awarding and see the difference to another's number when I click the scal... star.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

I like the site so far Arcana! cheers for getting this nasty job done so smoothly. I have a feeling the finish is in sight!

Well now I start like feeling at home again. Nice work :-)

HEY.. what happened to my reputation.. it got more than halved and some people's rep got quadrupled... ? weird.. is it a bug?

NEVER MIND>.. the columns are messed up on the member list.. sorry for the post (0:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Every change you make brings back the homely feeling of the site.
    I do wonder why you had to change though? Is this new board faster or less bandwidth? Can it do more or is it less vulnerable to attack? Is the old board style no longer supported or something? I don't want to sound unappreciative of your work, I'm just interested as to what facilitated the change?

Oh, and will the rep counter be returning to the sidebar alongside the little green scale thingy? I like to see how much rep I'm awarding and see the difference to another's number when I click the scal... star.
    The change was due to licensing, speed, compliancy (xhtml), functionality, and growth potential. This version offers MUCh more growth potential because it has some pretty unique features I haven't even turned on yet. Its going to be worth it once its all done I think.

It does look like we have some reputation issues?
    I think I see some people with a lot less reputation. Or has reputation changed somehow in the new forum?
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Blog Entries

I checked a couple of things, and there were some numbers off, but I put them back according to whats in the FAQ. Let me know if its still off.

Woot! Starting to see some of the original symbols again, it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for all your hard work Arcana.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast