Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Changes!!!

Was yellow on white. Black on brown is a definite improvement. The quick reply field could use a larger font and maybe black on a lighter beige or the same coloration as other text.

Anyway, this is coming along nicely. Lots of effort.

My monitor is a bit dark, but I can't read the text in the quick reply box, as I type it - I think its black on brown. Also the REP button and Report Button is invisible to me as welll.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

vB4? Very courageous!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The main non-tech thing I'm hating is the way that when clicking on the little blue square for "go to new post" doesn't take you to the new post...it takes you to the top of the page with the new posts on it. To get to the new posts you have to click and additional blue square. Minor thing but annoying.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected JoeyD473's Avatar

I seem to be having a problem with giving reps. I click on it and nothing happens. If I right click and click open it takes me to another page where I can give the rep. Just in case it is a problem with the browser I am using Opera 10.10

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyD473 View Post
    I seem to be having a problem with giving reps. I click on it and nothing happens. If I right click and click open it takes me to another page where I can give the rep. Just in case it is a problem with the browser I am using Opera 10.10
    Seems OK with Firefox.

-Rob A>

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected JoeyD473's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    Seems OK with Firefox.

-Rob A>
    Then I am guessing it is a browser issue (which is actually weird in this particular case)

Guild Member

Ohhh, my eyes, my eyes! The large envelopes freak me out... and the quick reply is hardly detectable, on my screen at least. :-)

Anyway, just now noticed the changes when I found out I was logged out. Yay, improvements. With every upgrade comes confusion so I'll just be patient.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345