Ok so far the only things that I see are mostly cosmetic. The steel blue text for each post bottom right (edit post, reply, reply with quote, and multiquote) are hard to read. Not sure of you're workin on that or not. The other thing is that quoting is weirded up, too. White quote box with yellow letters. Profile pages have similar yellow on white. Rep buttons and what not are a dark gray that is kind of hard to see. The text size for this reply window is quite small by default as well...I can manually increase the size, sure, but it defaults back to small the next time I make a post. The non cosmetic thing that you might want to look into is the "My Maps" link sorter thingy that many of use. It seems to find all threads started instead of just finished maps...sort of like all threads haven't been sorted but have been dumped into one big pot - don't want our CL threads getting out. I know yer workin hard here, so I'll add my encouragement as well. Nothing worthwhile is ever gained easily or valued lightly...so keep pluggin away, bro.