Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon a week

Merci Morkhdull ! Et je ne suis pas étonné de te retrouver en ces lieux !

Dungeon a week - Map No.14

In this module of dungeon, there are still some stairs and two levels floors. In the central hall, where Dyson Logos had to explain its inability to represent a platform without walls, I have not had any problems creating the effect with the use of shadowing and Working light on the pavement. It is also the case for both entries in the bottom left of the plane. The risk of confusion between the two floors and the passing lanes is reduced by using the same method for optical effect ...

Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Dungeon a week - Map No.15

Today, it will be a module with a particular interest in the centerpiece. This secret area acts as a bridge between the other rooms of the dungeon. It will be very useful for the adventurer who will use or worse avoid strange runes engraved on the stones color ...

Dungeon a week - Map No.16

Dyson Logos, who is the source modules, introduced his dungeon as having a large number of diagonals with little rooms or objects of interest. For my part, I added a colored checkerboard flooring, studded with holes (certainly traps) with some statues and wall mounted in a corner of the room ... it would be the guardians of these places?

Dungeon a week - Map No.17

This is the first module dungeon in which I added a few items of clothing: a bed, a chest, a wardrobe, curtains and mattresses ... Both statues are slightly different from what I usually do and the room has a floor to the columns with small stones.

Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm glad that you keep pumpin these out. Don't be discouraged by lack of response. Lotsa folks here and most of them don't leave comments. So keep on keepin on, bro.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yep, looking good
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

For the 100th article of the blog SIMULaccro: Keep the geomorphic setting, software

To celebrate as it should be the 100th article of the blog SIMULaccro, I suggest any fan of dungeons The Dungeon Geomorph , a kindly created by Nolendur during my quest "Dungeon a week".

The Dungeon Geomorph is a small program that can match a random dungeon map tiles from the "Dungeon a Week" (or other geomorphic tiles that matter)

To use, simply download Geomorphe.zip, unzip it somewhere and run the executable Geomorphe.exe; operation is simple enough, but if in doubt from the menu Help / Instructions provides basic explanations.

As to measuring the progress of my challenge, I'll add new modules of course, creating new versions of software The Dungeon Geomorph .
    In the meantime, feel free to download this little program very useful, it can do you a favor if you do not plan to keep the loan in hand.

Last edited by Faeriss; 05-07-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Impressive job, so keep up the good work. I'm amazed by your patience ...here some rep!

Great work with the The Dungeon Geomorph. Can you add your own tiles to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Highland_Piper View Post
    Great work with the The Dungeon Geomorph. Can you add your own tiles to it?
    Yes it is possible to add their own tiles

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast