Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon a week

Dungeon a week - Map No.18

Another tile in its center a connecting element. In this case, a series of natural caves or tunnels may be created by ant-men or other sinister entities Depths ...

Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Some nice looking maps you got there, im sure they'll come handy in one way or another.

The Donjon Geomorphe, version 0.3

This is version 0.3 of The Dungeon Geomorph proposed by Nolendur on the forum CasusNo. The following remarks:

The main changes in version 0.3 are:

- Fixed a bug that shifting away the tiles which are slightly changed direction.
    - Fixed some minor technical bugs.
    - The program no longer crashes when you put the wrong files in the subfolder of the tiles (for the moment he interprets them as completely empty gray tiles, in a future version it will ignore them completely).
    - The menu items now have shortcut keys.
    - Implementation of Unique Tile option to limit the reuse of tiles.
    - Accepted formats in the subfolder of the tiles are now bmp, gif, jpg, png, ico, pcx and tga.
    - The rotation of the tiles can increase the number of possible directions for 4 to 8.

Another big thank you to Nolendur for his contribution!

Dungeon a week - Map No.19

Following my challenge! I like how the two levels of this tile connects - the caves at ground level and the upper level which scans the top two places in the cave (it even has a ladder for a thief to go low ...).

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

still looking good
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Excellent work Farriss. There is now a very usable collection.

Rep to you sir!!!
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Dungeon a week - Map No.20

This plan offers a more classic junction between the "dungeon" and the "cave". In the dungeon, only a reinforced metal door leading to a series of natural caves.

Dungeon a week - Map No.21

Here is a more traditional dungeon geomorphic and thinner. For this time, almost all the passages connecting them. There is also a change in the format of the dungeon: it is carved into the rock and reinforced with stones.

Dungeon a week - Map No.22

This week will be devoted once again to the underground urban structures. This module is a maze of buildings and alleys. This is the kind of dwellings that may very well belong to a colony of dwarves depths or an outpost of elite dark elf... Remember to keep the classic that was found in the old-school scenario version of D&D.

Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Keep 'em comin'!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast