Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Search Issues - Solved?

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Woot! Do I get an eagle-eye award?

Hey, I had a question about your greasemonkey script that's supposed to add a link to so everyone's finished maps.. I tried updating with the new bit of code added to it, but it didn't work.. is it not compatbile with this version of vb?

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
    Hey, I had a question about your greasemonkey script that's supposed to add a link to so everyone's finished maps.. I tried updating with the new bit of code added to it, but it didn't work.. is it not compatbile with this version of vb?
    Unfortunately not. The css has been completely revamped, so I need to rework the greasemonkey script

-Rob A>

That makes me sad. If I had any kind of abilities that way I'd offer to try and rework, unfortunately the limit of my skill ends at scanning it for something i recognize (like a hyperlink) and replacing part of the text

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Holycrap, that's great. You win!!

[edit] ok, so i'm looking through the source trying to figure how to get it so it opens into a new tab instead of the same window (maybe that's just my own quirk, i like opening into a new tab so i can get to it in a bit while I continue reading the current page, gives it time to load, etc) and I can't quite see how.

Is it related to [2] == 'popupctrl'?
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 02-04-2010 at 03:27 AM.

My finished maps

Just add a _blank target to the link:

Code:
    		if (thisLink.text.substring(thisLink.text.length-1).toLowerCase() == 's') {
    		    newLink.innerHTML = '<a href="'+galleryLink+'" TARGET=_BLANK>'+thisLink.text+'\' Maps</a>'
    		} else {
    		    newLink.innerHTML = '<a href="'+galleryLink+'" TARGET=_BLANK>'+thisLink.text+'\'s Maps</a>'
    		}
    -Rob A>

aaaah thanks!

perfect!

My finished maps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123