Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Awesome! This ought to be epic! So if I re-size the pics how much do I resize it in microsoft publisher do you think from the orginal size to make it big enough...any ideas?

Also...I will print them all out and after we use them to play if anyone would like them after we are done let me know. They would be around 85 bucks a piece to print at Kinkos! Ouch! Love my work!

You,sir, are a savior. I had received interest from my group to play this. Looking through the book and being a fan of VTT's, I was overwhelmed at the effort I would have to put in CC3 to make maps. (I suck at CC3). Being a googler and borrower of what I cannot make, Thankfully I came here. I want to say THANK YOU!!!

I've been gone for a while. It is so great to hear people have been able to use these! I just purchased the new CC3+ and am getting interested in creating something again. I promised Castle Greyhawk a few years back, so I will do a little research and see if anyone else has done it already in the manner I prefer. I want to tweak it quite a bit anyway. Coming back and reading new comments is urging me forward!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Just wanted to say how impressive this is! I ran EtCR a few years back with the WOTC maps, cleaned up as best as I could, protecting them down onto a whiteboard table and it was decent, but these would have been amazing. Bravo.

Shindig how can I email you or can you email me about your awesome work? You have a huge following.

I printed these out 1"=5' and they are amazing and perfect for minis!!!

I am always glad to hear that people are still using these maps! It took quite a while to figure out the details from the three different maps that are available from TSR/WOTC. Some maps had stairwells misplaced by one square on certain floors and I kept having to cross-reference each map to figure out the correct placement. Not one map that was published was error free. Then again, I am sure that mine is not either. 'Tis a big building.

Charcon, I PMed you how to get in touch with me. My time these days is spent mostly between my job, renovating my house, and the occasional night out to forget how long my renovation project is taking. I miss map making a great deal and would like to get some time to get back to my next project but it may be a few months yet.

In the meantime, keep up the good game, and thank you for making use of this lovely, dark castle!

-Shindig

Thanks for the great maps. You mentioned that you resized them for the forum—any chance you could upload the original, full-resolution files somewhere like Imgur, Google Drive, or Dropbox?

You know this thread is going to become a METRIC TON more popular with the sudden resurgence of the Ravenloft series via the Curse of Strahd expansion.

Here's a link to a project that someone shared with me... basically it sows how to make your own flat panel table top monitor that you can use with minis... so DD3 and battlegrounds and other mapping utilities becomes that much more powerful for you if you want to use digital maps at the local Adventurer's League session.

https://thefriisfamily.squarespace.c...s-and-crafting

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast