Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Homeless Maps Here

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Made these YEARS ago back when all I had was a little program called Campaign Mapper... the predecessor to Campaign Cartographer, somehwere around 95... 96

I actually still have the zip file... I believe its considered freeware... or at least so out of date you don't need a key for it... I'll check and make sure if anyone is actually interested in something like that...
    Campaign Mapper was included as part of the Core Rules 2.0 CD back when it was still TSR. I have that disc laying around here somewhere...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected rpgmapmaker's Avatar

Well this is a cool thread

I don't have many maps suited to this project but I did find one.
    It is more like a test but because it is blank, perhaps someone might fix it up to fit their region. I did it with pen & paper and through a dust & scratches filter over it in PS... hope someone can use it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mandthea.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	4860

-Chris
    @BHfuturist Check out my Video Tutorials & Vault of Free Map Elements
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Campaign Mapper was included as part of the Core Rules 2.0 CD back when it was still TSR. I have that disc laying around here somewhere...
    I too have that sitting here somewhere... and your right... that may have been where I got it from .. tho I seem to remember having it before I got CR2.0.. man I love that program... mainly cause it saved me so much time looking thru rulebooks with its handy dandy help files and search features..

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Yes, I used it frequently myself, as well as Campaign Mapper until I bought CC2...if only I could find those CC2 disks, hmmmm...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

rpgmapmaker - I REALLY like your map. It's simple, clean, and looks just like something that would come straight out of a fantasy world (IMHO).

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Wiki editors be advised. Torstan has kindly offered his Dreeston and surrounds map for use by the CWBP. He has also offered to change the names if needed and has posted one with no lables. It would be a pity, in my view, to let a map like this go. Anyone think of a suitable place?

Torq
    If nobody wants Torstan's map I think it would make a great map of Riverwash in the Beastlands....Torstan, what do you think? May need a little adjusting but not much.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Well, if Riverwash can take mountains of that size then I am more than happy to do a little relabelling accordingly. If it needs more adjustment than that then please let me know.
    Last edited by torstan; 07-09-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Fair enough. Do you want to do the relabelling or shall I?

I'll change the river when I get a moment.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast