Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eberron Maps

Hi! This is my first post here.

I am going to run this series for some of my students after school starting at the end of August. Once a week for the whole school year. Love the maps.

What brought me here was I was looking for the map from the refinery floor, which is (I believe) the same map that the PC's get at the end of The Forgotten Forge. (5 kingdoms, topography. No labels except for symbols for the House Cannith locations in Cyre)

Does anyone have such a map?

-Michael

Welcome to the Guild rogue! I haven't played Eberron so I'm not familiar with the map, but there are some good mappers here who do. Hope you find what you are looking for. if not, post a map request and maybe someone will make it for you.

Guild Journeyer

Hey Micheal! Glad to have you aboard :-D I do have the refinery already mapped actually - and in fact the whole outlying dungeon floor a well - unfortunately they were built inside of roll20 so they are not able to be exported. HOWEVER, if you give me about 8 hours i should be able to have something back to you for the refinery - if you'd like a more detailed version of the Dorasharn map, i could work that in too but prob not available until next week ( I have house guests coming this weekend and the wife seems to frown upon me hiding away for hours on end). Hope this helps!

-Ken

Edit: I did find this map someone posted on Dunjinni if you need something ASAP - however working on another version.

Forgotten Forge
    Last edited by Kennyt; 05-28-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Guild Journeyer

Here is a quick map i threw together - hope it works for you; very tempted to put a red glow as if the furnace was still on but - according to the adventure the furnace lies cold and lifeless. >.<
    The Forgotten Forge - Cannith Foundry - Eberron Campaign Setting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forge.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	64483

Bogie and Kennyt--

Thank you! I have been doing maps by hand for a long time and want to learn how to do them electronically...but the time!

Anyway, I can (and will) use the foundry map, but what I was looking for was the map on the floor of the Foundry:

From Shadows of the Last War, pg. 18: "The floor of the chamber features a detailed map showing the nations of Aundair, Cyre, Karrnath, Thrane, and Breland. While cities, topographical features, and even major mines are shown in bas relief on the map, no text identifies the locations."

Which I believe matches the parchment map the PC's find in The Forgotten Forge, pg. 317: "The old map shows a number of cryptic symbols spread throughout what appears to be ancient depictions of the territory now divided between the Mornland and Darguun....The meaning of the symbols is revealed in the Eberron adventure Shadows of the Last War."

I think they are both unlabeled variations of the 5 kingdoms map of Khorvaire. I was hoping to find one rather than be forced to make one.

On another topic, I have made a color version of the three control panels, if anyone is interested.

-Michael

Guild Journeyer

nice! Ah ok, yeah i see what you mean now - no; i never made one - On my map of Rose Quarry i just distorted an old map of khorvaire and warped it on the foundry floor. Though if you end up making one; please share - in case i ever run shadows of the last war again :-D
    Last edited by Kennyt; 05-28-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Guild Journeyer

New map - did not spend a HUGE amount of time with it - not even sure if my players will have an encounter in it or not but here is my latest :-)

Adventure - Grasp of the Emerald Claw
    "Sea Dart" A House Cannith Undersea Ship

Name:	Sea Dart-2.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	64732

Very cool Ship! Down Periscope!

Guild Journeyer

Grasp of the Emerald Claw
    Temple Map
    Temple Gallery level. (1/5)

What the building looks like:

Name:	temple.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	65015

My map (80% quality):

Name:	Temple gallery.jpg 
Views:	773 
Size:	4.60 MB 
ID:	65016
    Last edited by Kennyt; 06-17-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Guild Journeyer

If anyone knows how i can "age" the bricks in my temple a bit more and or make the new residents mud huts look more real, i'd appreciated any tips. Thanks!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast