Thread: Didn't receive your activation email?

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Didn't receive your activation email?

We seem to get a lot of requests for people who didn't get the activation email. Here's a solution to re-request the activation email. If doing this doesn't seem to work, then you'll still have to use the contact us option.

Click this link and enter your email address (or the email address of the user you want to send activation codes too) and it should handle it.
    Email Activation Codes - Cartographers' Guild
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Blog Entries

I think I've finally figured out the mail rejection problem. I hate running an smtp server. It's not easy to secure and make all the major mail providers happy, but I think I got it all worked out now. I've requested another removal from the cloud mark blacklist which should get server generated emails sending again very soon. I'll post here when I'm seeing a difference and sorry to those who may have been affected.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk

I think there is still some problem with it. I try to register today and didn't receive any email. I needed to change the email address to get one. Probably you have some email addresses banned or something. Maybe it depends on domain.

Blog Entries

I'm going to do some server maintenance this weekend, will check the logs to see if anything has happened. Thanks for letting me know.