Thread: I rebuilt the Wave Echo Cave from Lost Mine of Phandelver (Battlemap)

Map I rebuilt the Wave Echo Cave from Lost Mine of Phandelver (Battlemap)

This is the Wave Echo Cave from the DnD 5e Starter Set - Lost Mine of Phandelver. It is based on the original Wave Echo Cave from Mike Schley: http://mikeschley.zenfolio.com/p8560...21AA#h349521aa which unfortunately has a 10 feet grid, not many details and might not be ideal to use for roll20 etc. I hope my maps provide a good alternative for people who prefer to play with a grid. What do you guys think?

Wave Echo Cave Part 1:

Wave Echo Cave Part 2:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aL3ATKG.jpg 
Views:	5179 
Size:	4.23 MB 
ID:	70434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WaveEchoCave_upper2.jpg 
Views:	4313 
Size:	3.73 MB 
ID:	70435  

Banned User

Very nice!! Have some rep

Really great stuff!

One of those skeletons seems to be very comfortable!
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Awesome! Can you offer it without the grid?
    Webmaster and head designer of The World of Farland: A World conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin.

www.farlandworld.com

This is fantastic, and superiorly helpful to me. My group is getting ready to run through WEC right now.

Was it intentional to have the maps be different width/pixel scales? I'm trying to line them up for use on the same map screen on Roll20 and that doesn't appear to be cleanly possible.

I can split things up between two screens if there isn't a way to line them up - would they match if I embiggened the Southern map from 5440 to 6800?

Edit: Sure enough, a resize did the trick well Acriaos
    Last edited by Diamond; 01-28-2023 at 08:04 PM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post, images and all.

So glad I've found this before I started to redo this myself. Great work. Saved me hours. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Diamond; 01-28-2023 at 08:03 PM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post, images and all.