Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Hey, thanks for bringing me in on this. All the work that's gone into making this possible is really appreciated. Kudos to everyone!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm glad you're in it Meshon
    Looking forward to what you end up doing...
    and the interesting and hopefully fun/funny backstory you'll bring to this.

Hey everybody, I just wanted to jump in to say that this project is awesome! Looks like you got all the countries assigned by the time I checked back into the Guild, so I guess I will sit this one out, but good luck to everyone involved.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Not at all, jshoer! We can fit as many folks in as want to participate. J.Ed should be along soon, and he can assign you a chunk of land to rule over like a tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
    Hey everybody, I just wanted to jump in to say that this project is awesome! Looks like you got all the countries assigned by the time I checked back into the Guild, so I guess I will sit this one out, but good luck to everyone involved.
    We still have some land available, if you want to get in on it.
    I changed the map and forgot to label 2 sets of islands, they were #32 and #33 on a previous map.
    If you want in, let me know and I'll post up your country.
    I can create some more islands if there are others that want to join in too.

Well, I'm getting to the end of my current project, I'm looking for more chances to work with others on maps...and with Diamond's offer of tyrant-hood, how can I refuse?! Any issues if I do my usual stuff and work by hand?

However you want to do it, it's fine.
    I'll go post your country in the Guild World thread.
    It will be #32, so at the end of the list you'll find you beautiful island nation.
    Last edited by J.Edward; 04-03-2016 at 12:04 PM.

And just to let people know - I am creating some additional land masses for any late entries.
    They will likely be a bit smaller as there is less sea-space now for me to add them, but I'll try to make them interesting.
    If you want to join this thing, just post and let me know. We can find a way to fit you in.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    However you want to do it, it's fine.
    I'll go post your country in the Guild World thread.
    It will be #32, so at the end of the list you'll find you beautiful island nation.
    It's...so...beautiful! *tears*

I have been busy with doing my taxes and didn't catch on to this thread until now. Love how this is already generating a ton of interest and excitement.

The islands I have been assigned look great. Even though this is not my type of mapping I will try to make something that will work with this project.

I have not come up with any names yet, but my first idea is a take off of the Forgotten Realms island of Evermeet, the Elven Refuge/Homeland.. But, since my username "Bogie" is the name used for Hobbits in the parody "Bored of the Rings", instead of Elves, these islands will be the Hobbit Homeland.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast