Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

Blog Entries

This is one for J.Edward...

I have been trying to make the large map with the island group on the top left and I think I need to redo my sea for the world since those islands are getting swamped by the old texture for it.

I was wondering if you would post a new world map with the new islands showing but without any shields or names on it ?

There are two maps of the world on here but both have bits sticking out into the sea which is making it hard to extract the coastline from it. If I had the world mask then I can easily make the sea and I can get the mask I need from the world map and country borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    This is one for J.Edward...

I have been trying to make the large map with the island group on the top left and I think I need to redo my sea for the world since those islands are getting swamped by the old texture for it.

I was wondering if you would post a new world map with the new islands showing but without any shields or names on it ?

There are two maps of the world on here but both have bits sticking out into the sea which is making it hard to extract the coastline from it. If I had the world mask then I can easily make the sea and I can get the mask I need from the world map and country borders.
    I'll get that to you as soon as I can Red.

edit - I'm not sure what size you needed [resolution]. Also, not sure if i can load the full size [18kx 9k or so].
    I'll try.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guildworld - mask01.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	5.90 MB 
ID:	98230
    full size

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guildworld - mask01[halfsize].jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	98231
    half size
    Last edited by J.Edward; 08-04-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

That is just perfection ! Lovely. I will be able to use this to put a better sea on than the collection of cut outs from the individual countries. I have to mod Max's map as the coastline island changed there but that should be no problem.

Thanks !

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536