Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10th Anniversary Worldbuilding Challenge.

Blog Entries

There is a big hole in the middle map at Section 01 where Gamerprinter has not put forward a map. I think GP is very busy with a whole lot of commercial projects to deal with it and is rightly overloaded with proper work. But I would have hoped that someone with a bit of eagreness could fill in that glaring gap in the sections.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Sorry to jump in so late... But it seems to me that the Nr 45 is not yet claimed.

Do you think it's too late to join the project ?

If not, and if the Nr 45 is still free, I'd like very much to add a treacherous golf lots of pirates in this world (we can't be short of pirates, can't we ?)
    Hey JO, let me check to make sure and I will get back to you.
    Redrobes is right, there is also no 1, as GP is not likely to be able to do that one, if that would be of interest.
    But let me check on no 45 for you.

EDIT - That piece was given to Jax, though I don't think he has started on that.
    Maybe message Jax and ask if he would mind you taking it over.
    Last edited by J.Edward; 01-19-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Wow! I had no idea this was still going on, I thought it closed a while ago. Now i want to do it, if I have time.
    Just curious, is 51 or any on the bottom or top left (they don't have numbers ) available? If not I could do 1, and maybe I would to it anyway to fill the big gap.

I'm working on a commission and the Guild City map. By the way, is there any deadline on the Guild City map? If its not anytime soon, I could work on this first.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Hey JO, let me check to make sure and I will get back to you.
    Redrobes is right, there is also no 1, as GP is not likely to be able to do that one, if that would be of interest.
    But let me check on no 45 for you.

EDIT - That piece was given to Jax, though I don't think he has started on that.
    Thanks for your answer !

I'll contact Jax but in a while, when I'll be finished with the sector 11 of the guild city.
    I don't want to claim a place and let it empty, while Jax might start his map.
    So... I'll come back when I'll be finished... that might take a while !

Just to let everyone else know - Guildworld is still going, still alive, as it were.
    We have some claimed and unclaimed spaces too.
    Some people never got started and those plots may be transferable.
    Check here to see the list of who has what country.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew VE View Post
    Wow! I had no idea this was still going on, I thought it closed a while ago. Now i want to do it, if I have time.
    Just curious, is 51 or any on the bottom or top left (they don't have numbers ) available? If not I could do 1, and maybe I would to it anyway to fill the big gap.

I'm working on a commission and the Guild City map. By the way, is there any deadline on the Guild City map? If its not anytime soon, I could work on this first.
    51 is held by evile eagle, but I don't think he has started, so again, you could message him and ask about it.
    Or, you could map country no1, which would be awesome too.
    If you want to do that, let me know. Plus, we can try to get you up to speed on your neighbors, as they have some interesting back stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks !

I'll ask him later... when I'll be finished with the guild city.
    I don't want to claim the place and let it empty, while Jax may start his map.
    I'll come back ... after the sector 11 is finished[/QUOTE]
    No worries. Jax has a fairly busy life and I don't think he is on the verge of jumping into this map, after... a year almost.

The itch is coming back again ... I'll have to go back at section 56 soon I guess This continent is way too empty at the moment.

I was rather sorry I missed the chance with this project. I'm glad to see it is still going, and there might be opportunities to jump in...

THW

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

I would love to be involved, but I have little to no experience in regional mapping - having never finished one, so I would probably be better sitting on the side-lines egging people on

Go for it Matthew, Jo, thomrey and THW!!!

Someone should probably remove the deadline from the thread title. Perhaps replace it with "land still available"

Here-here!

Please can we have it changed, Robbie? There's a chance of finishing all the blank bits with all these mappers starting to queue up for it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast