Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th Anniversary Worldbuilding Challenge.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 10th Anniversary Worldbuilding Challenge.

We've decided that in order to maintain the sanity of J.Edward as well as the sanctity of the globe in its developmental stages, we're going to cut off new land development for mappers as of Monday morning Eastern Daylight Time.

This does not mean you won't be able to participate, as there will always be opportunities to team up with existing countries to map regions, cities, buildings, develop encounters, map underdarks, plot cheese wars, write stories, etc. As we intend to keep this project running for as long as people are interested.

So if you intend to jump in and map a country, you need to request your land grant before Monday morning April 11th.

Happy Mapping!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

JEdward has been working his butt off, so this is a good move.

I think it's a good idea, the sanity of J. Edward is quite important.

By the way, anyone who misses the deadline, I'd love to have someone pair up with me to map cities/regions and help develop history and stories.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

Our lands are enormous so perhaps we can have a thread where we offer to outsource city maps or regions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    By the way, anyone who misses the deadline, I'd love to have someone pair up with me to map cities/regions and help develop history and stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
    Our lands are enormous so perhaps we can have a thread where we offer to outsource city maps or regions etc.
    Yes, I think that would be great to have that option. And we can do that.
    We also still have 6 unclaimed territories.

Or if someone is feeling he won't be able to complete his map: cut the country in two.

Blog Entries

A really good monthly challenge might be to map someone elses areas city. I.e. if you didnt do a country then you can do anywhere but if you did, you HAVE to pick someone elses country and put a city in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    A really good monthly challenge might be to map someone elses areas city. I.e. if you didnt do a country then you can do anywhere but if you did, you HAVE to pick someone elses country and put a city in it.
    I like that and would volunteer my map if someone's interested in ancient Greek style giants living in city-states hidden in dinosaur inhabited mountains, jungles, and mangroves... or Bablylonian/Sumerian style oasises ruled over by hulking beetletaurs. What can I say? I took the opportunity to get kinda oddball with my part of the map.
    Current Project: The Low Countries & Their Periphery, c. 1584

Do you like Renaissance and early modern history? Check out my Facebook page, Renaissance Netherlands with Will Phillips.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default will there be?

Will there be voting? If so how does one participate?

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Sorry to jump in so late... But it seems to me that the Nr 45 is not yet claimed.

Do you think it's too late to join the project ?

If not, and if the Nr 45 is still free, I'd like very much to add a treacherous golf lots of pirates in this world (we can't be short of pirates, can't we ?)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast