Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Free Symbols Sets

I didn't see this page on the list, but there are a lot of great brushes here for hand-drawn style maps. http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/...les/87861.aspx

I realized I didn't cross post all my CC3 symbols derived from TrueType fonts here at the Guild. Here is a link to my thread at the Profantasy CC3 Users Forum: http://forum.profantasy.com/comments...scussionID=204

Almost all of my symbols to date are created directly from TrueType fonts - if you download the font, you know what the symbols looks like. Each symbol catalog made from fonts is also varicolor for greater utility.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Hello All,

I am looking for some nice farm plots for a map, I'm extremely new to CC3 and really struggling to put out a decent map. I have no idea how to make my own. I'd like to find something that shows furrowed/rowed fields....

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessofKazareth View Post
    I am looking for some nice farm plots for a map, I'm extremely new to CC3 and really struggling to put out a decent map. I have no idea how to make my own. I'd like to find something that shows furrowed/rowed fields....
    We just released a CC3 Version of the Vintyri (TM) Fill Styles Collection. Assuming that you're talking about raster symbols (112 in all), you'll find some included.

If, on the other hand, you're looking for CC2/CC3 vector symbols, I believe there are some in our old OGL 3.5 symbol collection (1,700 in all).

Both sets are free for personal and commercial use and are released under the Open Game License 1.0a . For more information, check the Vintyri Cartographic Collection option at:

http://www.vintyri.org
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Thank you so much Mark!!! I'll go right away!

Wendy

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected schattentanz's Avatar

1138 free SVG and PNG icons for your games or apps | Game-icons.net

1138 Icons for all purposes (ok, gaming mostly), and counting ..
    CatZeyeS Headquarters - home of free Print and Play games

I hope it hasn't been included in this thread yet...

Free vector icons and a plugin for PS to quickly find the icons without leaving your working enviroment.

Flaticon

Both of my sets of Photoshop brush map symbols are also free.
    - Sketchy Map Symbols
    - Calligraphic Map Symbols
    North or south or east or west, where to point your shoes...?
    Which direction is the best?
    If the choosing gets confusing, maybe it's the map you're using....

Quote Originally Posted by StarRaven View Post
    Both of my sets of Photoshop brush map symbols are also free.
    - Sketchy Map Symbols
    I've been using these brushes to make my RPG maps forever, and I love theml! Have you made any more since that initial batch? I was hoping you might have a brush for a wheat/corn field, or something for desert.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast