Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Okay, I'll go ahead and create one (later this evening).

I just tested this out, and typed up detailed info about all the listing steps/options (thankfully, I saved that in Notepad). Then I tried to post it... and it won't let me login to the Guild.

I keep getting this error:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panjo Error.PNG 
Views:	55 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	85543

EDIT: I do know what my password is, and I made sure to check that Caps Lock was not on, so... I don't know what's wrong.
    Last edited by Neyjour; 07-21-2016 at 05:17 AM.

Anyone else want to give it a try and see if you can get it to work, or if you get the same error as I did?

Snap! Same here. I know my details as well.

Pity really - I've just figured out I've got a whole lot of stair shadow sets I can sell for a few cents a time.

Another problem - because the stair shadows are really lightweight files the Panjo server rejects them

I bet you haven't had THAT problem before LOL!

This is one of them that got rejected - a transparent shadow set you can stamp all over your dungeon on any texture you like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02 step shadow.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	1,021 Bytes 
ID:	85544  

AH!

I do seem to have posted something that really IS for sale!

I didn't tick the box that says post to Cartographer's Guild this time. That was the only difference. Of course I wasn't then required to log in, and the thing just suddenly appeared for sale on Panjo - just like this (below)

(Yes, I'm the idiot someone pushed in the pool) LOL! Now I could really do with some help to get this off there, because I'm sure that's not where its supposed to end up

EDIT:

I'm ok. Its ok - There's a button at the top of the page of the posted item that allows you to remove the item from sale. PHEW!

Apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to be possible to link it to the forum in any way because of the log on, I'm still really confused about the payment aspect here. I certainly wasn't asked for any bank account number for the payment to go into, so I presume the payment goes to Panjo, and we have to collect the money manually - at the same time as we close the sale, perhaps?

Name:	for sale.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	85553  
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 06:29 AM.

Thanks so much for trying it out, Mouse. But... darn it.

Wow, you know, I was worried about large-sized images and how many you can upload (thankfully, that doesn't seem to be a problem - I uploaded 6 that were 2.29MB each and it was still prompting me for more) but never imagined that really small ones would be rejected. Weird...

EDIT: Oh, okay... so, posting to Panjo works, but there's something going wrong only when trying to connect to the Guild.

If you go to your page/listing, there should be some way to remove it. Maybe check your account area/settings? I vaguely remember seeing something like "My Listings" (or similar) over on the right.
    Last edited by Neyjour; 07-21-2016 at 06:04 AM.

You can look at them...

But you can't get rid of them

Name:	Stairs2.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	85547  
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 06:19 AM.

LOL!! Oh, good... glad you figured out how to remove it. Kind of funny, you know? Our very first "test" wasn't a guinea pig, or a lab rat... it was a mouse.

Yeah, I'm completely confused/clueless about how the payment process works. Hopefully it's something like RPGNow, where you can transfer your earnings (anytime you want, and a specified amount) directly to PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    LOL!! Oh, good... glad you figured out how to remove it. Kind of funny, you know? Our very first "test" wasn't a guinea pig, or a lab rat... it was a mouse.

Yeah, I'm completely confused/clueless about how the payment process works. Hopefully it's something like RPGNow, where you can transfer your earnings (anytime you want, and a specified amount) directly to PayPal.
    Us mices are very resistant, don't you know! LOL

I do hope we have a choice. I'm not very fond of Paypal!

Other than that, the water's lovely... come on in!
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Us mices are very resistant, don't you know! LOL
    Hehe.

Okay, looks like PayPal is the only way to receive payments, and since you don't need a bank account for Paypal (just your email address), that's why nothing was prompting you to enter any bank payment info. And it looks like it's sent automatically after each sale.

Go to Panjo, and at the top-right is a drop-down menu. Click on Settings, and then Payment Settings. Only thing I'm not sure about is where it's asking for "Add Payout Email". Will they automatically send to the email addy you used to create your account, or do you have to manually enter it there to activate it? Or, is that option for if you want to have money sent to an email that's different from the one you signed up with?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast