Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

I was waiting for at least half of the people to weigh in on what areas they wanted.
    I think we might have about that many at the moment. So I can do an updated map showing each person's name on the section that they are currently claiming.
    And I can make an amendment to the list I have going at the moment. After that, if you want to add that to the Index thread, that would be good.
    I'll have an update shortly.

53-58, if not then some of east suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    53-58, if not then some of east suburbs
    Are you saying you want 53 to 58 ?
    'Cause you can only have one... at the moment.
    Is 53 your first choice? If so, I'll add you to the map on 53.

No, i just wrote range because maybe someone else want that area too, so i could just choose next to it
    53 is good !

The Index has been updated to show allocations by name. When the WIP threads start to appear (and we will need to stick to some kind of naming convention so that Redrobes doesn't have too hard a time compiling it all) I will list the details beside each number and hyperlink to the WIP threads.
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-07-2017 at 09:00 PM.

I actually need to talk to Red first about something before we get started on that, but I do have a plan for a naming convention.

That's good, because I don't know about you, but my head is getting a bit swimmy now! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    That's good, because I don't know about you, but my head is getting a bit swimmy now! LOL!
    Well, it is rather late at your house
    Not quite so late here [9:15] so I have a few more hours to mess about.
    I am doing a wee bit of map editing before preparing sections for user download.
    I am hoping we can get round to allocating sections tomorrow.
    I will have some work needing my attention on Monday, though I will still be around and watching threads for assistance.

edit - maybe something like this........ Section 01 - The Castle [Tonnichiwa]
    Last edited by J.Edward; 01-07-2017 at 09:20 PM.

I will continue to populate the list according to your most recent map update - as and when.

Its 2.16 am here. I think I might need to sign off for a few hours, though I feel like I'm abandoning you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I will continue to populate the list according to your most recent map update - as and when.

Its 2.16 am here. I think I might need to sign off for a few hours, though I feel like I'm abandoning you!
    No worries. I am slowing down myself. Just some music and hot cocoa while mapping a bit.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast