Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 - The Ward of Chiezbehrg [J.Edward]

You're already giving life to it with this... And I'm jealous again .

Its already looking both wonderfully complicated with a lot of detail, and a lovely place to live

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    It's looking good John. I'm looking forward to browsing over it when you complete it. Especially if it ends up anything like Haerlech!
    Let's hope it doesn't take as long as Haerlech
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Oh, this is looking very cool already! I love the haunted grove in the ruined parts... apropos Haerlech, you know the single leaves in the grove's trees have to be recognizable!
    I thought perhaps here that I might try a new type of work, i like to call it molecular drawing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    You're already giving life to it with this... And I'm jealous again.
    I've already seen so many cool threads started for this Guildcity - It's going to be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Its already looking both wonderfully complicated with a lot of detail, and a lovely place to live
    Thank you Mouse. I hope you got a good nap in. I finally got a good full night's sleep last night.
    I needed it. Was getting like 5 hours, which was just not enough. But, I'm nicely rested.
    Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    This is looking great J. I was hoping for some forest beyond the wall so my scientists, and horticulturalists might have some interesting plants, and animals to study, and do research on.
    And thanks for linking it back to me that was really helpful.
    Perhaps an old cemetery in that ancient section? would be a good place to dispose of all the failed experiments coming out of my military medical research facility... you know, like most of my WIP threads that never get finished.
    Yeah, technically it is outside of the section... but I'm gonna do it anyways
    We should have some cool trees and plants and such down there.
    And yep, we can get some cemetery action going on down in that area too.

Okay, got a few buildings laid in and having some fun doing a bit more.
    This is going to be a shadow nightmare but will look cool.
    I am thinking that I might have some law offices and maybe a court building in here somewhere.
    We'll see. I have some other fun locations planned as well.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 14_alt1 test3.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	91060

Fabulous!

Blog Entries

Yeah this is how its done. Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the final of this.

Excellent - and proof that all this hard work hasn't worn your imagination out one iota

I, on the other hand, seem to be a bit mentally numb right now, though I did get plenty of sleep, thanks

When I can get my head together again I realise now from looking at all your lovely little houses, I might have got the scale just a bit wrong on my map, and the stuff I was doing earlier today needs shrinking down quite a bit.

This is beautiful - an inspiration, and I can't wait to see the finished work either

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Abu Lafia's Avatar

Awesome man! You know you make me feel a bit lazy when i compare it with my type of buildings And...chiezuz... this name! XD
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

This is the very first time i can see your work in progress. Fabulous !

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Fabulous!
    Thank you, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Yeah this is how its done. Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the final of this.
    It's gonna be a lot of work, but will be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Excellent - and proof that all this hard work hasn't worn your imagination out one iota

I, on the other hand, seem to be a bit mentally numb right now, though I did get plenty of sleep, thanks

When I can get my head together again I realise now from looking at all your lovely little houses, I might have got the scale just a bit wrong on my map, and the stuff I was doing earlier today needs shrinking down quite a bit.

This is beautiful - an inspiration, and I can't wait to see the finished work either
    Thank you Mouse I am quite liking the look of yours as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Awesome man! You know you make me feel a bit lazy when i compare it with my type of buildings. And...chiezuz... this name! XD
    I thought you might like that name change
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    This is the very first time i can see your work in progress. Fabulous !
    I'm eager to see what you will do in your section Voolf.

Okay, so, a bit more done. Not sure if I am done for the night or not...
    But, it's time for pizza, so I am done for a bit at least.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 14_alt1 test4.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	91072

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I'm eager to see what you will do in your section Voolf.
    Ow, don't expect much, i have almost 0 experience in mapping towns. I may try to mimic some of your buildings if you allow , but highly doubt it will be so beautiful like yours.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast