Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guild_City_draft.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.45 MB 
ID:	91030

Is that a farm for deer with no eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    Is that a farm for deer with no eyes?
    Ooh, interesting. That could make a really cool picture.

Stick with it Voolf, you will get there.

Oh sorry Voolf, it appears instead of ordering a bridge, I accidentally ordered a fridge. So at the moment the waterfall's frozen over. It'll be sorted in a few days so I suggest we just make the most of it and crack the ice and get down to the gin distillery for a few stiff ones

You've got prime property there for some pretty big mansions, Voolf - mansions with towers and fancy gardens...?

If your neighbours agreed (and where you don't have any yet you could take the initiative perhaps with J.Edward's permission) you could dam the river and start a fishery. Fish would be an expensive luxury so far away from the coast and any open flowing rivers.

Just a couple of ideas.

Like with most things though, as soon as people start actually suggesting ideas a perfectly good one will occur to you straight away that is all your own

It does look like an area than might have some fancy mansions overlooking the water. Or, does the city have a theatre district or suchlike? (I've already lost track of the threads and who's doing what.) I could see a big ole opera house perched by the river.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Thank you all for the suggestions. I really really need them now.

Mouse, ChickPea i was thinking more a poor suburb area here (of course it is not decided). But the idea wih big mansion + more control of the water seems interesting. I need to set up the shore first, then think what would fit next to it. But i will pass opera/theatre.

Straf lets make an ice-hole then and fish . Ok seriously Straf, if you have any idea how to make our watermill better way please do share. Also the border runs in the middle of river so we have to decide who makes the building (if it is really gonna be above water)

Guild Expert

I have no doubt that this section is going to look georgeous no matter what you put in it. You could slap the city dump right here, and with you're hand I'm sure it would make the city more beautiful... I have high expectations from this section.

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    I have no doubt that this section is going to look georgeous no matter what you put in it. You could slap the city dump right here, and with you're hand I'm sure it would make the city more beautiful... I have high expectations from this section.
    That.... puts me in really difficult position Kacey.... though i am flattered, i really don't know how it will work out. I am not experienced in town mapping as some here. And now, i don't want to let you donw

Guild Expert

I hear you Voolf... I've never tried city mapping before either, and in all honesty am a little intimidated by what I'm seeing from the others so far.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast