Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild City - Overall Map

Blog Entries

Map Guild City - Overall Map

This is the overall map of Guild City mapping WIP's put pack together into the whole map - but the unzoomed version, and as such, is much lower res (4K instead of 16K). But this will get updated more frequently than the zoomable one - especially whilst were all in the middle of mapping of sections.

Bear with me as I add peoples sections. You may not get onto the map immediately. There are reasons why some peoples maps may be harder to add than others so I may delay some more than others until those current WIPs stabilize. Its a far bit of work to add one the first time around, then its much easier to update them later on.

Since I take the latest WIP images from the thumbnail thread then a little reminder, try to put a ### Latest WIP ### tag into the thread where you are uploading a new WIP image. I have seen some threads with WIP images but no tag and they are not showing up on the thumbnails.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GuildCityMapped.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	113271  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 02-09-2019 at 08:29 AM.

This is gonna be so cool.
    Thanks Red. It helps to visualize everyone's parts together with this.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Is there a reason part of my map is chopped off at the bottom? I'm 99.99% sure I stayed inside the lines...

Blog Entries

My mistake ! I saw that your issued section and WIP were the same size image and assumed wrongly that they were matching. I have fixed it up now. I'll get a few more maps on the board later today.

Redrobes, it seems there's a problem on plot 16. On my sectionS map plot 16 has a frontier inside the city and on your map that frontier is now the wall. That makes more sense but I'd like to be sure. No hurry, I've not started yet and won't soon.

Teething problems aside for just a moment - this is brilliant!

Thank you so much, Redrobes

Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
    Redrobes, it seems there's a problem on plot 16. On my sectionS map plot 16 has a frontier inside the city and on your map that frontier is now the wall. That makes more sense but I'd like to be sure. No hurry, I've not started yet and won't soon.
    Sorry about that Thomas - I did make a change so that section four went up to the wall and 16 is outside the wall, after some suggestions were made earlier.
    It does appear that I did forget to update a line on the map though. I'll fix that.

Blog Entries

A few new ones gone up now.

If there are any alterations to the plots then just post up the issued plot JPG like the others and ill incorporate it all in.

Teething problems aside for just a moment - this is brilliant!
    It gets a lot better when we get the 4x zoomable map !

My version is certainly not up to date. No harm done, as I said, I had not started. I'll download the ne version, thanks John

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Thanks for your hard work, RR!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast