Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thunder in the East map (WIP)

Very nice map! I love the forests. You do a good job of combining aesthetics and functionality.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Guild Adept Facebook Connected timallen's Avatar

Thanks, fellow Winterpeg resident! The game has now been Kick-started but I am not sure when it will be published.

Just an update: this game is now being shipped. My contribution was the graphics for the map, the aircraft icons on the counters, the graphics on the card-backs, and the art on the front of the box. Oh and the graphics for three little card-boxes that were part of the Kickstarter-only exclusive.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Component_Display__37669.1525464961.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	112432

I really like the look of this project! The board in particular looks great. I'm usually not that fond of hexa tiles like this, but I think the look works. I have some friends who would probably go nuts over a game like this!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Default Best hex map I’ve seen

This is by far the best hex map fo a board game I’ve seen. Everything looks gorgeous and well thought through. It a s clear and still beautiful. The rivers between the hexes is a nice touch.

I’m in the process of doing my own BoardGames map with hexes. Will definitely get inspired.

Really cool map! I was going to do something like this for another hex-n-counter boardgame, but the project stalled before starting.
    As for the numbering - that's just crazy! O.O

The level of detail on this map is astounding. You even included some of the smaller towns that are typically overlooked. Really helps capture the scale of the historical setting.

Hiya, fellow Winterpegger. Was this just a Kickstarter or will it be stocked in Game Knight? /question that is relevant to almost no one else

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hi and sorry for the lateness of this reply...I haven't checked in here in months. In answer to your question: there were extra games made in addition to those for the Kickstarter, but not that many. And since it is a heavy and rather pricey war-game, I would not expect Game Knight to stock it. GMT games may at some future date re-publish it. The original company that produced it, Victory Point Games, got bought out and seems to now be dormant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12