Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map B - Kacey's Land

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    ... I also think it's good to step back for a few days and see things with fresh eyes sometimes.
    That can absolutely be helpful, yes. Just try to have fun with it all and enjoy.

Hey Kacey, I am doing some labeling on my map and was thinking about drawing sea routes for neighbours counties. Yours is very close so i want to include its name. Do you have a specific name for your land? Or it is just Kacey's Land ?
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Expert

Sorry Voolf I just saw this now, I really have to keep up with the guild better then I have been. It won't be called Kacey's land, to be honest I haven't really been thinking about maps lately so I don't have a name yet, I'll have to come up with one or if you put some arbitrary name on you're map to denote mine then I guess I'll just have to stick with it, if you have any ideas let me know because I can't seem to come up with anything interesting right now. Sorry if I'm holding you guys back on you're labeling, I'll try to think of something.

It is okay Kacey. Unfortunately i already fnished my map and left the name "To Kacey's Land". So it is more or less set in stone o.O

I can of course change it later and upload both maps again to finished map section and for Redrobes on global map. If i were you i would stick with Kacey's Land. This way you have a solid mark on my map
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

LOL Voolf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12