Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: (WIP) Arch City of Nessa'Mor

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

How to delete this thread of mine? @ any Moderator.

I saw it was just taking up space and it was when I first started here, no need to keep it, apart from sentimental value really. So, I'll part ways with this thread.

EDIT : (Decided to let it stay. BUt, if you all wish to delete it in the future to help with space, you have my permission to do so)
    Last edited by XCali; 12-01-2022 at 04:03 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project ~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

I don't know if there's any need to delete it, unless you really want me to - I think people do still occasionally like to stroll down the archieves and see all the threads from times gone by. It will get buried over time as new ones emerge anyway. But up to you of course, if you do want it gone, just say the word.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I don't know if there's any need to delete it, unless you really want me to - I think people do still occasionally like to stroll down the archieves and see all the threads from times gone by. It will get buried over time as new ones emerge anyway. But up to you of course, if you do want it gone, just say the word.
    I don't NEED it to be deleted. But doesn't these ancient work in progress threads take space up from the server? (With all the images)
    If that is not a problem then it doesn't bother me. I was just thinking in that line

My web novels
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Psalm 19

You might find they are helpful to you in the future, if for instance you want to revive or redo a project, or just to see your progress. There's no need to delete your history and it's hard to see what good would come of it.

I hope there is no need to delete "ancient" WIP threads! I know I for one have learned so much from trolling the depths of this forum through threads like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    You might find they are helpful to you in the future, if for instance you want to revive or redo a project, or just to see your progress. There's no need to delete your history and it's hard to see what good would come of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    I hope there is no need to delete "ancient" WIP threads! I know I for one have learned so much from trolling the depths of this forum through threads like this one.
    You two make fair points.

I have remastered the map. BUT this thread was where I started my Cartographers guild journey. And if someone finds the journey helpful alongside all the feedback people gave throughout this map's progress, then keep it for the time being.
    Last edited by XCali; 12-01-2022 at 03:56 AM.

My web novels
    ~ Psalm 19

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post

Granted that I'm no admin, but I've never heard of us needing the delete older threads for space purposes. Unless I hear otherwise from our admin team, I see no reason to go around deleting anyone's WIP's
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516