Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Map A - Northern Maze [Jo land]

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    JO, that is fantastic! Clean, precise, but loaded with details - my favorite kind of map.
    Thans a lot Diamond ! Coming from you, it's a few strong words !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I changed the coast line of the original plan given by J. Edward... My map has a lot more fjords... I hope it doesn't make your job more complicate ?
    I have uploaded the composite map and zoomy map with yours in it. I did a new sea background based on J.E's latest world map. I had to move back the sea a bit from everyones map and give everyone a few 10's of pixel gap before it fades into the sea. Your Fjords going into your land are fine. Some of the map areas really changed the islands offshore so I fixed some up and left others. I think this sea looks better than the last one however.

Cant recall if it was you or someone else who asked but to whoever did... Were not doing links to finished map threads on this guildworld one. There is only one link to the Guild City which is in Robbies area bottom right. It would be a little hard to find the WIP thread for the country region but there is the numbered map from J.E at the start of the regions thread and the list of maps with links too. We have links on guild city to the finished maps tho. We should have done them all but at the time I did not figure out how to do the links easily at the time we did guildworld. Also, now we can link zoomy maps together hence the link to guild city from this guildworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have uploaded the composite map and zoomy map with yours in it. I did a new sea background based on J.E's latest world map. I had to move back the sea a bit from everyones map and give everyone a few 10's of pixel gap before it fades into the sea. Your Fjords going into your land are fine. Some of the map areas really changed the islands offshore so I fixed some up and left others. I think this sea looks better than the last one however.

Cant recall if it was you or someone else who asked but to whoever did... Were not doing links to finished map threads on this guildworld one. There is only one link to the Guild City which is in Robbies area bottom right. It would be a little hard to find the WIP thread for the country region but there is the numbered map from J.E at the start of the regions thread and the list of maps with links too. We have links on guild city to the finished maps tho. We should have done them all but at the time I did not figure out how to do the links easily at the time we did guildworld. Also, now we can link zoomy maps together hence the link to guild city from this guildworld.
    Thanks a lot Redrobe !

I know it was not all simple !

I didn't ask for links to finished threads... so no problem for me !

thanks again

With the latest correction in the text :

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Northern Maze 10.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	6.90 MB 
ID:	98358

Great example of caterpillar style map. The shading work on the relief is pretty efficient. Repped if I can. cheers.

That's a pretty map

This is a beautiful map, Jo (; Those caterpillar mountains are very well executed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567