Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildworld - Open Countries and Updates 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    My country has been conquered by Mixerbach! To my former neighbours, be on your guard!
    ChickPea... did you WANT someone to take over #3 from you? If so, I'm happy to do it. If for no other reason, than simply as a thank you for all the kind words you've shared with me since I joined the CG. However, this will be NO HOSTILE TAKEOVER!
    If you'd rather keep it, me and my nonthreatening, peace-loving hordes of horse warrio- err... umm... equestrian enthusiasts will happily settle in the unclaimed land of #45.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I'm confused... is Mixerbach going for 45 or for 3?
    Sorry for the confusion, Mr. J.Edward. If I may, I will leave my fate in ChickPea's capable hands...
    • If ChickPea wants me to take over #3, and you're okay with it, Sir GuildWorld Master Planner, than I would be happy to do so. ᐊ= See? See how happy?
    • If #3 stays with ChickPea, I'll take #45 with an equal amount of glee and enthusiasm. ᐊ= Emojical Proof.

I hope the surgery goes well for you Thomas.

Good luck Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Sorry, for some reason, I didn't notice Mixerbach's comment above about country 45. No probs at all if he prefers that one. Just means I have to be conquered by someone else....
    LOL! And now I didn't see this comment before I posted my last one! Ah, the comedy of errors continues. Knowing full well that ChickPea is currently writing a new reply to add to this hilarity I will say the following on the off chance that I beat her to the punch:

I, mixerbach, under no threat, coercion or bribery, do hereby accept the rights to GuildWorld Section #3's design and development from the marvelous, illustrious, industrious and inundated ChickPea. Unless informed otherwise, I now hold that #3 is my sole responsibility.
    I do vow, in this public forum and before these witnesses, to do all that is in my power to make #3's cartography the very best that I can.
    For the glory the Cartographer's Guild, the fame of its membership, and the future of cartographers everywhere, so help me God.

Edited to add:
    So sorry, Thomas. I flew right by the fact that you had surgery!
    Best of luck, sir. Glad you feel it's not too serious, but do take care of yourself.
    Last edited by mixerbach; 11-19-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: To add message to Thomas

God's speed Thomas, may you have a successful surgery and a swift and full recovery.

All hail Mixerbach, new Lord of Land No. 3. Watch out for Greg (GLS) just over the border. He's known for stealing coconuts!

Thomas, hope all goes well with the surgery!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Southern Crane's Avatar

If 45 is still open I would love to claim it. I have several ideas for it both thematically (complements my still unfinished but not blank) Guild City section and also with some experiments I wanted to try to do in the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone The surgery is standard procedure, the therapy will be a bit more tough but drawing will help me keep my mind off the pain. You'll see a bit more maps in the three next months, including, that's a promise, my GuildWorld map

Hip, hip, hooray!
    So happy to hear the good news, Thomas! Anytime we get more contributions from you around here, I count it a win. Sorry to hear recovery will be such a rough road, however. I'm sure, in the end, it will all be worth it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Thanks John, that's not much, just a ligament that was torn years ago and did not reattach itself correctly. I'll be good as new in three month I'll let you know ho it goes.
    Omigosh! I hope this goes well. I just had an MRI on my knee to check into something similar, I should know in a week. Do I hope for surgery? Best of luck!

I too will finish The Empire of Aperia. Really, the problem is with the Emperor and his unreasonable demands… I suppose that would be me…

Best,
    Meshon

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast