Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildworld - Open Countries and Updates 2017

Thanks mixerbach and Meshon

@ Meshon : do not hesitate to PM me if you have questions in a few days

And let's stop polluting the thread with my knee, shall we

Blog Entries

I have updated the zoomy map for GuildCity (and added a GuildDungeon too). So J.E's section is in there finished with a link on it and Azelors updates have been included.

I was thinking about adding a link to Voolfs entrance to the GuildDungeon map somewhere on the City then go from there down to dungeon. What do people think ? What about adding it to Mouses map on the left side - the one that hasnt been completed yet because I think the link down needs to be away from the main city center. Or we could have a new section allocated in order to position it. Or we could put the dungeon away from the city back on GuildWorld. Any ideas / comments about that ?

I have a dungeon map on the go that will have a partly open roof such dungeon features may not logically fit with the city map which was my original concern. I think the dungeon should be near the city though. Or perhaps it would work in one of those far flung city districts?

Blog Entries

The logical place would be the sector to the right of Voolfs other two maps so that the style is consistent but it depends on whether he wants to map it or someone else. But we have the entrance being mapped we just need a nice place to plop it down and draw the map which links the area around that entrance to the city.

Also, I think it ought to be away from the centre otherwise all sorts of nasties might come out. On the other hand there was a lot of nasties within the city down at the docks and orphanage.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-30-2017 at 11:29 AM.

That's down stream, and there's definitely something in the water. Besides orphans in barrels that is.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Southern Crane's Avatar

@J.Edward Can you confirm if I can take over Land 45 for the Guild World map, it is listed as open but it was originally assigned to someone so I want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Crane View Post
    @J.Edward Can you confirm if I can take over Land 45 for the Guild World map, it is listed as open but it was originally assigned to someone so I want to make sure.
    Yes, you can move forward with 45.

Is it too late to get in on this? I would love to try, but I have a question first. Do these maps have to be finished by the end of 2017? I can't do a 2017 deadline, because the rest of my December up to Christmas, is already full finishing hand crafted Christmas gifts! but if it doesn't have to be finished before the end of 2017, I would like to take one... perhaps 58? or 61? I would be happy with either one of those...

Just let me know if I can take part
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this? I would love to try, but I have a question first. Do these maps have to be finished by the end of 2017? I can't do a 2017 deadline, because the rest of my December up to Christmas, is already full finishing hand crafted Christmas gifts! but if it doesn't have to be finished before the end of 2017, I would like to take one... perhaps 58? or 61? I would be happy with either one of those...

Just let me know if I can take part
    Hey Storm
    Nope, it's not too late and no, they don't have a deadline [per se].
    We just wanted to prod some activity or clear up countries that were not getting used.
    It had seemed like we had more people who were wanting to jump in at an earlier time.

Whichever you want, just let me know so i can mark it as taken.

Then I believe I will take 58, thanks John!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast