Thread: DND World map Commission

Default DND World map Commission

Hello, I am looking for someone to draw a world map for my new dnd campaign. I am looking for 2 versions of the same map one for my current campaign and one that i can use for any future campaign that I may be dming.

I would like the map fairly detailed, and will talk specifics with you before creation and we can work out your price then. I would like to see a small portfolio before hiring some one for this map as I would like it to be fairly professional in style. If i like your work it will most likely lead to more map creating requests.
    I will be paying through Paypal
    MY discord is slayeroffilth#9606

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I will reply to any of your questions as quickly as possible.

Hi slayeroffilth,

I tried to contact you through discord but it seems I'm a bit clumsy in that department so, let's do it here. You can check my previous works here and, if you like my work, contact me at this address thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com so that we can discuss more.

I look forward to hear more about your world

Cheers.

Thomas

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hey slayeroffilth,

I would also be interested in tackling the project for you. Please check out my Portfolio or my DA gallery, and feel free to contact me at wolfmaster [at] gmx [dot] net .

I'm looking forward to your email!

Sincerely,

--Sebastian
    Last edited by Wired; 02-07-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi there and welcome to the Guild!

I too may be interested in your request! Like Thomas, I couldn't seem to make discord like me, so I'll get right to it and link a gallery of some of my works here.

You can reach me at gshipp [at] lostinmaps [dot] co [dot] uk. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg

Hey slayeroffilth,

I might also be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hey slayeroffilth

Please have a look at my porfolio too. If you find anything you like, send me an email.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Commission has been taken