Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 3d globe project and the world of Vaeya

So I've been busy, as you can tell with the update. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner John, the photo is of the entire globe, showing both poles. I need to remap the UV's still, until then i'm just doing the artwork by hand as I have to have something to do while our manufacturer get's their template to me.

Default Gen Con!

Hearty, deeply greatful thanks go out to those who listened to my pitch at Gen Con!

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter mbartelsm's Avatar

A bit late to the party, but holy guacamole! that's amazing, I particularly like the ocean shading. Wow.

Thank you mbartelsm!

For anyone that wants to be aware of this projects kickstarter release of the globe game, PM me with your email info and I’ll put you on my email list. Thank you!

Just an aside, I was first inspired years ago by the breathtaking work done by Arsheesh with his map of Eriond. Amazing stuff!

Also, here is the pic of my first setup at Gen Con in Indianapolis.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0241.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	109664

Default Update!

So it's been a while! I've been diligently working on Verrago: The Fantasy Globe Game (Like us on Facebook for updates on the game by searching for Veridian Worldcrafters) and upgrading the world map. I just started learning WILBUR and it's blown me away with how awesome of a program it is. So awesome that I was inspired to write Waldronate a professional love poem (check the general forum at the top of the list to view it).

So here's the goods after the first day:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Showingofftheglobe.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	3.31 MB 
ID:	119646

More photo's available upon request

Major Update: Style!
    any critiques and suggestions are welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Style Snippet.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	542.7 KB 
ID:	119921  

Here is a major artwork update, note the details! The lack of precise blending is intentional, the spaces need to be defined to allow people to see it clearly for the game i'm making.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snippet4(without Globegamefeatures).PNG 
Views:	83 
Size:	2.46 MB 
ID:	120389

Here's an update to all of the links concerning the project. Enjoy!

https://linktr.ee/veridianworldcrafters

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast