Thread: Map of USA for my novel

Default Map of USA for my novel

I would like to hire someone to map a very stylish map showing the regions and important landmarks in my dystopian novel's vision of a future United States. This map is very similar to what i have in mind (in terms of style): https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7...00/US+2040.jpg

Would be willing to pay $150.00, with half paid upon signing of small contract and remainder paid upon completion. Must be formatted according to size preferences i provide (I still need to look-up what is required for ebooks).

Please post portfolios here if interest and will contact you via PM.

Hello , I am might be interested in the project Here you can see some of my recent maps. In case you are interested in contacting me you can do so here on deviant art.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Sozme,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey Sozme,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

I haven't done anything exactly like that map you demonstrated, but I have a couple of dystopia and more modern maps in my portfolio. I can do $150 USD for an eBook country map and half on sketch half on delivery is my usual payment breakdown. I have a portfolio of map design here. Here are a couple of examples I think best demonstrate I would be a good choice for this commission. Japan clan map, New Zealand dystopia / post apocalypse map.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Thanks for the replies. I'm reviewing the submissions thus far.

Sorry for no update. If you are still interested in the project, please reply. I plan to select someone in the next 3-4 days (4 days at the latest).

Hello @Tiana, I am trying to reach you via private message. I thought i sent you a PM yesterday but there are no messages in my Sent Items tab.

Hello, sozme, I have replied to your message.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

This job was complete and can be added to archives