Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lite Challenge Rules - Please Read.

Social networking? Which I understand means going to the club on a Friday and drinking gin slings on the terrace after a few rubbers of Bridge?

Thanks a lot Guys!

Of course, a kind of announcing, example: ''Lite Challenge Open" in our own cartographer's mailbox, or in our personnal page somewhere would be awesome. When something opens for the members, we would receive a kind of personnal notice from admin, in some way you see fit.

Of course I dont have any problem looking regulary at all the pages, but it is easier to follow when advise. Same principle could be apply to treads. I am on a Excel forum and on the threads I post, each time someone answer, I receive a notice in my personnal mail. I like this because I dont have think all the time and then go to see if someone answered me. When you work on a project and you are anxious for comments, this can get obsessive!

Anyhow, I'll check from time to time, as everybody do. Not a problem and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Hi Gen, if you go into your settings on this bbs you can have emails sent to you whenever there is activity on the forum or a particular thread, I think.
    That's good, that's very good!
    Will do, thanks

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hi,

Is it unfair if I would like to take part in a lite challenge, becoused of the feature map scroll?

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

This I understand, I only sometimes prefer the light-theme.

Professional Artist Cunning Cartographer's Avatar

Well you can still do them if you get inspiration from the lite theme, just put it into your own personal portfolio and demonstrate it as a Finished Map instead of a lite Challenge entry (pretty much what I'm doing with the last lite challenge, though mine was more of a case of not having time to finish it).

any word on when the next lite challenge starts?
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    any word on when the next lite challenge starts?
    Patience, grasshopper

We are a bit resources strapped at the moment, especially as the holidays are just wrapping up for some folks... But the industrious elves behind the scenes are busy working on a challenge, don't fret!

-Rob A>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast