I've been making Space Kits for DungeonDraft for a while now, which I know is kind of weird, so I put together a demo pack available for free on my Ko-Fi that uses public domain NASA photos to allow you to recreate our own solar system in DungeonDraft while getting a feel for if my space packs are the right choice for you. I think you're going to love how DungeonDraft easily allows you to create a space scene just as easily as a dungeon battlemap!

Includes all planets (sized as my planet size 1, 2, 3 appropriately, and a few as XL depending on if a large enough photo was available in the public domain), 5 asteroids, 3 ring add-ons to make any planet have rings, a scattering of asteroids/small moons, 2 background terrains (starfield and nebula), the sun as symbol and light. All assets as pre-set original color and also "colorable" in DungeonDraft for maximum flexibility.

All assets:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sampler for familiar solar system.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	767.8 KB 
ID:	137101

Name:	familiar solar system sampler.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	849.9 KB 
ID:	137102

Grab it here!
Familiar System Sampler for DungeonDraft

Note that this free pack is intended for non-commercial use only, but my paid packs come with a commercial license.

My full library of Space Assets for DungeonDraft can be found on CartographyAssets.com right now.

Also, make your own planets and add-ons to match the sizing scheme by clipping your art to these templates:

Name:	planet size 1 template.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	137103Click image for larger version. 

Name:	planet size 2 template.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	137104Click image for larger version. 

Name:	planet size 3 template.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	137105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xl planet template.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	137106