Thread: Over 5 posts but still can't get full access (for over a year now)

Help Over 5 posts but still can't get full access (for over a year now)

Dear Admin,

I very much want to contribute my maps to this site, but I have never been able to. I have never received an activation email.

Please activate my account.

Also, please change my user handle to Hieronymus_Blaze, because that is how I sign my maps.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Changed your username no problem. You are registered and have made 7 posts now after I have just approved your last two. So in theory you should get promoted to guild member now. I'll keep my eye on this in the next 24h and then promote you manually if not.

It might have been the case that you were one of the few registrations that I did manually approve so you skipped the email confirmation and this could be the reason why the system is not auto promoting you. Anyway, you have been able to post this request without using the contact form and have made the welcome post so you are able to post. I expect that it was with the challenge CAPCHA so I hope this will go away now that your on 7 posts.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 08-22-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries

I have just manually promoted you to guild member. If you have any more issues then do PM me.