View Poll Results: Map something to do with a Hive?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let's take a shot at it!

4 80.00%
  • I like the idea, though want discuss expanding it

1 20.00%
  • Not so much.

0 0%

Thread: Map a Hive

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Discuss Map a Hive

(Somewhere someone asked for help in figuring out how a hive's interior looks from top down, and it got me thinking it could be quite interesting for a main challenge, or lite, doesn't really matter .)

Map a HIVE. Oh, we do like the idea of a swarm and a hive in our fantasy, don't we. So for this challenge, map something to do with a hive. Ideas can be mapping a top down layout of a hive(Think about it beehives have quite remarkable structures and shapes in their hives); a perspective outside of the hive; or a village built into an ancient abandoned hive; a battlemap depicting the Queen's throne throne deep in the core of the hive; or battlemaps on the way there; battlemap of the entrance to it where a great siege is laid at the gates of the swarm. Whatever your fancy, just map something that has to do with a hive. Most of all have fun challenging yourself with this theme.

EDIT: Whoops I missed a word or two in the making of the poll. Sorry!
    Last edited by XCali; 10-28-2020 at 05:45 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project ~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Yes, this could be interesting, I feel this could bring interesting shapes and map.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Intrigued. Agreed.

There are also a lot of other spectacular °'prismatic' - arroyć.

~crystalline structures|~venetian\ephimeral geomorphocisms|~autoCAD emulations based around repetitions in fractal formants that could have the potential to be whipped-up into architectural elements as easily as dispensed 'snow-cones (however glued-to-the-wall: for the sake of a particular periods authenticity)

~~
    I'd be curious to see anyone's treatment of a highly repetitive geometric space, like a hive's interior [{honeycomb}]°

I think this basis is valid

Atticus