Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homebrew Fantasy World and City Map as GM gift

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Thank_You View Post
    Hey Kate2192 - we've been trying to reach out via email and also your artstation site. Not sure if we're just getting filtered out with the spam, but would be very interested to hear if you're still interested in this project.

Rest - sorry for the delay, I have to coordinate a group of about 8 people and it takes a bit! We're working our way through it and I appreciate your patience!
    No worries on the delay, I'm still interested in working on this project with you. Why don't you try this email katmoody44@gmail.com.

Hello,

I don't know if you are still looking for the right cartographer, but given this thread is still open, I'll give it a try to introduce myself

My name is Valerie and I'm a watercolor mapmaker, I actually specialize in D&D maps being a D&D player for many years.

I create all maps by hand and then digitize them, so they are available for printing in high resolution. I work in the price range that you mentioned and draw both country maps and city maps as well. Please take a look at my full portfolio on Instagram and let me know if you like my style.

If you are interested, you can DM me here or on Instagram, or send me an email valeriyazhukova ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com.

Have a lovely day.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hi!

Sounds like a cool gift to give your DM.
    Considering styles, I thought I'd throw my name in for the World Map(or region?) side of your commission. Check out my profile here. If you like my style, I offer good prices for my world maps. As you will see from my maps, I quite like details.

I would consider doing the city as well, but I want to hear from you how in depth you want to go. City maps are a bit more involved. Or you can just ask me to do the city map if someone else is doing the world map.

my email address is:
    omriwithhope (at) gmail (dot) com

Have a wonderful day,
    Omri
    Last edited by XCali; 01-20-2021 at 04:00 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

I suspect this commission is done, given as the last post of the client was trying to get in contact with Kate Moody, who provided an email address.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12