Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***November/December Challenge - Commission a Guild Member***

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
    Ooh this challenge again Looking forward to this and 2 months should see plenty of great entries.

Kell and I have a few ideas already we could give each other so we'll be teaming up.
    Yup, count us in!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

This was a great challenge last year even though I wasn't able to make it to the finish line. Won't be able to participate this year but looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

oohhh...so tempting...I am suffering from motivational issues due to being indoors to an exceptional degree do to quarantine. I need something to get me going but I'm not sure I can finish anything, especially since my house's roof is about to torn off and will take a couple weeks to finish.
    I do know I have had fun doing this in the past though, so it's possible it might be what I need to get back making art. Then again, I am sick of sitting at my desk. The lethargy is real but do I want to kick myself in the rear to do something about it?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I'm in. Feel free to message if you are looking for a teammate.

Perhaps people who want in could post an example of one of their maps in a style they would be willing to take a 'request' for this kind of challenge? To inspire people to go 'ah I have an idea for that kind of map'. Several of us do multiple map styles, but for this, while it's pretty much guaranteed to not win with Beloved Users Participating, I would only do a small scale map / battlemap trade. If that's what you'd like to collaborate to create together, well, you know where to find me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hairfoot tree for Patrick small watermarked.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	431.1 KB 
ID:	126053Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wayhouse and garden small watermarked.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	457.4 KB 
ID:	126054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lexis fall small.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	126055

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

So, I don't know many people around here, but I love the idea of this challenge, and would be super happy to join a team with anyone. If someone is still looking for a partner, shoot me a message. I have been itching to do a good hand-drawn map (probably with a final watercolor finish), so if anyone wants such a thing commissioned, I could be your man! Just send me a message!

My (ongoing) Novel set in Arabia in Antiquity

(Link directs to a different forum site, but one with identical formatting to this one)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo11 View Post
    So, I don't know many people around here, but I love the idea of this challenge, and would be super happy to join a team with anyone. If someone is still looking for a partner, shoot me a message. I have been itching to do a good hand-drawn map (probably with a final watercolor finish), so if anyone wants such a thing commissioned, I could be your man! Just send me a message!
    I'd be keen to work with you Kilo

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Kilo11 and I have agreed to partner up for this one

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Levtrona and Adfor

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Hey everyone! I would love to join in if it's alright. I've been yearning to get back here and this challenge is just the push I needed.

Abu Lafia and I will reprise our team and see if we can't tell some more mappy stories about those two old ne'er-do-wells of the nebulae, those outlaws of the Oort Cloud, those bandits of the black holes, those scoundrels of the star fields, Archie and Salazar!

Cheers,
    Meshon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast