Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***November/December Challenge - Commission a Guild Member***

Default ***November/December Challenge - Commission a Guild Member***

This is a challenge now we've run a few times, and every time it is a big hit. The idea is simple: team up with another member of the Guild and each of you will commission the other to create a map. Here's a slightly more detailed breakdown of how it works.

1. Team Up: PM whomever you would like to work with for this challenge. If they agree to partner up with you then let me know in the comments below who you will be working with and I'll update this post with a list of the teams.
    2. Write a Brief: for your teammate detailing the nature of the commission, just as you would were this a commercial commission. Prior to doing so however you might want to pitch more than one idea to your partner first and let them decide which map concept they want to run with. You are free to commission whatever sort of map you like, providing that it is the sort of map that can reasonably be completed within the time-span of this challenge.
    3. Complete the Commission: each of you will create separate maps, and when voting time roles around they will each be judged independently.

This is a 2 month challenge. The challenge shall end sometime on or shortly after the evening of December 31st PST. As per usual:

• Title your threads: November/December 2020 Challenge: <<your title here>>
    • Use the ### Latest WIP ### tag before EVERY work-in-progress image you post so that the image will show up in the thumbnails

Current Teams

1. Antoine.L & Dimension Door
    2. Kellerica & Ifrix
    3. Kilo11 & Wingshaw
    4. Levtrona & Adfor
    5. Meshon & Abu Lafia
    6. Bogie & Tiana
    7. Ilanthar & -JO-
    Last edited by arsheesh; 11-21-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Ooh this challenge again Looking forward to this and 2 months should see plenty of great entries.

Kell and I have a few ideas already we could give each other so we'll be teaming up.

Nice! This is always popular.

If someone's looking for a partner, post in this thread and hopefully you can find someone to work with.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

I'm game to jump in on this if anyone is interested, this one is always fun!

Nice challenge, and it's good to have two months! I'm in, we speak with Dimension Door and we'll make a team together.

Have fun everyone!

I'd like to try to join this challenge Been a while since I've participated in a challenge map, and even longer since I've finished a challenge map on time

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Whoot! I’ve been itching to get back on this forum for a while now. Antoine ignited that spark so we’re in! He definitely got some interesting commission ideas to work on. Great challenge!

Last time we did this challenge Naima made a fantastic map for me that still hangs on the wall in my gaming room and is used in my current game as our world map. I'm in!

Glad to see so much interest. Please remember to let me know in the comments who you have partnered up with so I can add your team to the list above.

I would be in. PM me if you like.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast