Thread: Megalopolis map

Map Megalopolis map

Hey,

I drew this several months ago for Arcane Wonders for a superhero themed board game.

This is a big one and it took a good long while to complete, I can tell you that. I wanted to share this months ago, but an NDA is an NDA, so it had to wait a bit. Most maps I make tend to lean towards fantasy and I don't think I have drawn many modern cities before this, so it was a nice challenge as well.

Let me know what you think, especially people who often tackle city maps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Megalopolis map.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	127037  

Nice! I'm a huge Sentinels of the Multiverse fan, and it's really cool to see this map in all its full glory. You did a great job putting in all kinds of details, and I like how each building is different. I'm getting some good SimCity vibes. Kudos!

That's a really nice one, full of details. Well done.

Awesome. I play Champions, not Sentinels, but I would gladly play on that map any day of the week!

- Ernie
    Content available for use under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

That's a splendid one, Augustinas, and it's fun to see a city map from you. A fancy and crazy one, of course, as we can always expect from you ! ^^

Splendid, as per usual! I love some crazy designs you have here for some buildings or bridges. Brilliant.

Thanks. I haven't worked on many city maps before so this was a nice opportunity to try out something a bit different. I actually drew a couple more city maps since, hopefully I can share them soon as well.

Certainly a new kind of map from you, but of course the craftmanship is as impressive as always. It is a bit busy to the eye, but again a huge city like this should be. Always a pleasure seeing your work!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.