I am looking for a series of fantasy maps. This will start with a world map, the continent map, and some kingdom/country maps. In the future, there will also be some city maps - eventually battle and encounter maps.

For the purpose of this request, I would like to begin with 3 Maps all parchment style. This would be 1 World Map and two (2) of the six (6) continents. These would be roughly based on maps I made in Campaign Cartographer 15+ years ago (no, I do not still have the design files - just jpegs). It does not have to be exact...t but close and more detailed than my mediocre work. All cities, countries, major mountain ranges, rivers, oceans, lakes, major landmarks will be provided and need to be used to match already written fiction and lore. Additional features and names are welcome as long as they fit the feel of names already in use and are not from any other fantasy world.

Quality look and feel is very important.

I will require to own the copyright. The artist may use electronic prints/reproductions for their portfolio and social media but may not use them for any commercial purpose.

The Maps will need to be generated in some editable electronic software not done by hand. The project is being released (hopefully) in Summer 2021 involves numerous fantasy writers (and artists, and ttRPG players/DM's) building upon each other work, so I know that the maps will need to be updated continually during this ongoing process. I will require to have the design files, not just a flat image. Software such as Campaign Cartographer, Inkarnate are fine (other are probably OK - let me know and I will buy my own copy for future editing).. Maps with editable layers in Illustrator or Photoshop are completely acceptable (actually preferred, if that is your thing).

The initial three maps may (should) have a parchment/sepia feel. Very faint pastel in also acceptable depending on the artist's suggested style, taste, and ability. Initial mapps will be 19:9 or possibly 4:3 aspect creation in the landscape. Minimum of 4000px on the long edge. (big is always good and better so is acceptable)

The first 3 maps will be used to determine if the artist will continue working on other needed maps for this project.

Please be aware, I am NOT a big-time publisher or game developer. I am just a guy (writer/artist) trying to provide fellow artists and writers a venue (the world we are creating) so they can showcase their work and collaboratively build it into a never-ending illustrated story with RPG playable aspects. That's the project. Read into this, be kind and thoughtful when your come to pricing/quoting as it is coming out of my personal pocket with no certainty of ever making any profit from it.

Please supply some examples of your fantasy maps. you may reach me at rick-AT-prettymystical-DOT-com

I look forward to hearing from you here or by Email.